Ingredients : One blogger meet (if it ain’t by IndiBlogger, then you shan’t enjoy it), loads of enthusiasm, 2 Punjabi hosts (preferably charming and humorous), twenty packets of pure fun, a chunk of Nokia, dollops of excitement, onions, 3 cups of games and spot prizes, one perfect and fancy venue, #NokiaApptasting, at least 300 awesome bloggers and Apps to taste.
1. First choose a perfect and fancy location (eg : Taj Land’s End) and mix it well with the IndiBlogger meet and 300 awesome bloggers on a perfect Sunday evening. Beat it well with the right amount of online publicity.
2. Add the two Punjabi hosts (Read: Rajiv Makhni, Vikas Khanna) and continuously keep sprinkling generous amounts of live feed to the mix.
3. Deep fry a large chunk of Nokia in twenty packets of pure fun and garnish it with ’30 seconds of fame.’
4. At the same time, heat the 3 cups of games and spot prizes in the microwave for approximately 4-5 hours and mix it well with dollops of excitement.
5. Cut the onions perfectly, with a special technique that lets the root act like a clamp.
7. Add the Apps, to taste. Make sure that your Apps include the following: Nokia City Lens, the silent movie film director, Cocktail flow, the group shot application and new ideas for newer apps.
The Chef’s personal tips:
–> Ensure that #NokiaApptasting trends on twitter. This elevates the taste.
–> Make sure that you ‘hurrr’ at the beginning of every step.
–> This meal tastes best when served just in time i.e. on the last minute i.e. just a few minutes before the deadline 😛
–> If served by a beauty named ‘Simran’, the food is sure to taste better than it usually does.
–> Eat it with a good deal of blogging and socializing with fellow bloggers.
PS : This dish was prepared fresh by the chef, for the first time, on August 19, 2012. It turned out to be so delicious, that the chef just couldn’t help but share it with everyone! 🙂